Thursday, June 21, 2007

NECC-working 2007


I was looking over some paperwork for school and was drawn again to thoughts about the NECC. I cannot believe that it happens this week. It is amazing the amount of networking that I expect to occur at the NECC. Many universities, schools, corporations, and other places of business and learning will be drawn to this event to view the latest in technology, but also to talk to and meet other people in the know. Is there any other event like this on the planet?


As I looked over the schedule, I thought of a new term NECC-working. The term sounds so similar to networking and I truly feel that people involved in the NECC are really working hard to make this event a success. It is undoubtedly evident. I have rarely been involved in any situation where people are coming together and where so much information is shared even before the event happens.


Furthermore, I am also coming in contact with people that have inspired me with technology and ideas by way of this Blog, so I thank the NECC for opening a door to sharing about how others feel about this wonderful technological event. With this being my first NECC, I plan on making the best of it. Maybe another addition to the acronym for me personally will be the National Educational Computing "Community" when it is all over.


Techie Teacher

CTS

All rights reserved

No comments: